Friday, September 19, 2008

Call Joe Francis and Girls Gone Wild!!!

I went for my simulation for radiation and x-rays today since I start actual radiation on Monday. They had to make sure all my tattoos and stuff lined up and that I was positioned right.

This consisted of lying on a table with my hospital gown pulled down just below my breasts and 3 technicians drawing on me and moving me and x-raying me. They also had to take some photos of me.

At this point I've flashed so many medical personnel I'm not sure if GGW would be that much difference. LOL Although my "girls" aren't quite as firm, and I'm not quite as "shapely" as the girls in those videos.

I just hope those pictures never get out to the public. I'll never be president then. LOL

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Ahhh you are too funny. Love that you are being positive, and having a sence of humor about it. How is it going??? Thinking of you, and praying for you.

Casey's trio said...

I felt the same way after having my girls...pretty much every doc and nurse I encountered had seen my goods!