Sunday, August 10, 2008

Back to Work and Weekend Plans




Well I made it through my first week back to work, but man was it hecka exhausting!!! LOL I was only off for a week and 1/2 but that gave me enough time to get on a strict napping schedule. Ha, ha, ha... I did get sick one day but that had nothing to do with the cancer, I think it was tummy bug. I called in at the store but really had no choice. Everything is just normal and day to day right now until I get back to the doctor and schedule my next surgery and all that comes after that. There's nothing that can be done until then. I did go to a quincenera and a baptisim on Saturday, there I talked to a friend who went through what I am going through and more, she is 4 1/2 years out recovering... Sunday I went to see Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants 2 with Wendy, an old, great, friend of mine that I've reconnected with after a few years. Then we had lunch and talked for like hours... It was a great visit and I hope we do it again soon. Well off to do some of those dreaded household chores befoe I head back to work again tomorrow. Until next time, take care.

2 comments:

Casey's trio said...

A strict napping schedule--HA! the jealousy is overflowing over here:) We were at the musuem is Stockton last week and had I known you were right there I would have tried to get in touch to see you.

Jessica said...

How was your appointment? Was it today??? That is awesome that you and Wendy reconnected!! Glad you had a nice time together.