Sunday, October 19, 2008

Something besides cancer for once....

The farmer and his wife... Jordan was not thrilled.... LOL
Kaden at the start of our day, he was excited to go see the pumpkins.
Kaden at the end of our day, he was not excited to leave Chuck E Cheese
Like my magnet? Me too! Thanks Trish!!!
Joey and Sarah at Joey's birthday dinner....


Well my tummy issues are pretty much gone and I had an enjoyable weekend. I took my grandson to the pumpkin patch and a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese on Saturday and then on Sunday we went to eat for my son Joey's 19th birthday.





If you have never been to Texas Roadhouse, I HIGHLY suggest you try it ASAP. The first time I had it was in South Carolina and I'm so happy to have one close enough to travel to. Good pick for dinner Joey. :o)











No comments: