Sunday, October 5, 2008

Two weeks down... 18 more treatments to go.

Yeah, I'm done with the second week of radiation and it's true what they said, the first week was a breeze, the 2nd... Not so much. I'm exhausted. I can't do what I usually do and I can't express how much I HATE that. I don't have time to be tired, I don't have time to be sick, I don't have time for this mess. I know I have to do it and of course I am going to, but I've had to cut back my hours at Penney's and I just feel like that is letting this defeat me. I will not be defeated!!! I'll get back again soon. Thanks for coming to my pity party, I'm sorry but there is no cake or favors. LOL

2 comments:

Trish said...

Poor thing. I'm praying for you. It will be over sooner than you think. Take care.
T.

Casey's trio said...

You just have to take card of yourself...your body needs the rest. Don't let it get you down. Thinking of you!