Tuesday, October 21, 2008

That's what I get for being excited...

Well I always see the dr. on Tuesday before my treatment so he can check my skin. Well not such good news today. My skin is too irritated and the original lotion they gave me isn't keeping it hydrated enough. It's really red and peeling pretty badly under my breast, right where my bra goes...

So I had my treatment today and then no more for the rest of the week and he prescribed me some cream to put on it twice a day to help clear it up a little bit. It has been bothering me a bit (ok a lot) and it itches like you would NOT believe. And I can't just walk around scratching my boob all day, plus it hurts to mess with it too much.

So I will skip for 3 days, with the weekend that makes it 5 and then I have to go all next week. So instead of being done on Wednesday, I will be done on Halloween. So while it's one less treatment total, it's 2 days longer than planned.

But on a good note, I just had THE best homemade chicken soup for dinner tonight, in my very clean and shiny house. Thank you SO MUCH Jessica and Norma... Well I'm going to watch Dancing With The Stars while eating me some yummy chocolate chip cookies with milk (also courtesy of Jessica) and then head off to bed. I'm really tired today....

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Aww I hope your feeling better. It must be hard to walk around not being able to scratch!! Glad you enjoyed your meal. See you Sat. Hope you got some rest!!

Trish said...

It sucks to itch in places that you don't really want to scratch in public. Poor Jessica (little one), she has skin problems and scratches to no end. It gets so bad that she starts to bleed. The cream they gave her doesn't really help much either.

I was hoping Jessica would of dropped some of those choc chip cookies off over here, but NOOOO.. you got them all. lol

One more week and you are DONE. You are in my prayers. Take care.