Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 08 and mall trick or treating

Well I took Kaden trick or treating in the mall for Halloween. His mommy was at work and his daddy stayed home so it was just him and Grandma. He had fun and got lots of candy even though when we were done he told me there were "too much 'tids' (kids)". He's really not used to being around a lot of kids Jordan and Robert are pretty much it except for Sam's sister's kids and even they are a little older. He plays with Isaiah (my cousin Amanda's son) but not a lot either.
After we went trick or treating we got a Jack O'lantern pizza from Papa Murphy's it was cute and he liked it.


Spiderman showing his muscles
He was flirting with the girls at Penney's

He really didn't get what was going on

I'm eating my candy Grandma

We got a Jack O' lantern pizza from Papa Murphy's

1 comment:

Casey's trio said...

What a cute Spiderman you've got there!